Child Evangelism Fellowship has a
to evangelize boys and
girls with the Gospel,
to disciple them in the Word, and to establish unchurched children in
a local Bible-teaching church for further
growth and service.
Child Evangelism Fellowship
of these little ones should perish.
Matthew 18:14 (NLT)
Through these ministries, you and your church can effectively minister to the children and families in your community!
- Good News Clubs in public school, daycare facilities and homes
- Summer 5-Day Clubs in parks, apartment complexes and other places where children are
- Training and equipping workers to share the Gospel with children in the church, at fairs and festivals, or anywhere the children are
- The future leaders of our nation and world
- A major influence in today's society
- The age group most receptive to the Gospel...statistics show that more than 85% of those who receive Christ do so by age 14
"Attempt something so great for God that it would be doomed to failure unless He be in it." - John Edmund Haggai